(To know about simple percenage formula in Excel, click here)
Percentage Change Formula in Excel is used to find out percentage difference between two numbers. To find out percentage change do the following steps:
2. After pressing Enter button, the answer will be in other than percentage format.
3. To get the percentage format, do the following:
- Press one by one, Ctrl, H, and P. or
- Go to the Home tab, in Number section, select Percentage sign.
4. To paste the formula in other cells, first press Ctrl + C after selecting C3 cell where you have been applied the formula.
5. Select the cell ranges and press Ctrl + V.
6. Monthwise percentage changes can be seen in the third column.